We are committed to protecting our visitor’s personal privacy. Our Principles of Privacy summarize and clarify that commitment: how we safeguard your privacy, how we treat personal information, and what choices you have. We understand that for you to take full advantage of the benefits of this interactive medium, we must do what we can to ensure that your privacy is secure.
- We do not disclose your private online communications.
- We will and cannot identify the reporter due to the anonymous reporting encryption set in place, unless this information is provided by the reporter.
- We do not use any information about where you personally go on www.safewhistle.com or the Web, and we do not give it out to others.
- We do not sell your registration information (name, telephone number, mailing address, credit card information, etc.) unless you specifically authorize us to do so.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
- We will keep you informed about what we do with your personal information, and we will advise you if we change our policy.
HOW DOES SAFEWHISTLE USE REGISTRATION INFORMATION?
HOW DOES SAFEWHISTLE USE THE FINANCIAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED UPON REGISTRATION?
HOW DOES SAFEWHISTLE WORK WITH OTHER COMPANIES AND HOW DO THESE RELATIONSHIPS AFFECT USER PRIVACY?
DOES SAFEWHISTLE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT IS SAFEWHISTLE POLICY REGARDING REPORTS?
HOW DO USERS OF SAFEWHISTLE CHANGE INFORMATION THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY ENTERED AND/OR OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING INFORMATION?
- I authorize SAFEWHISTLE to mail me regarding promotional information (catalogs, direct mail marketing, fax, etc.)
- I authorize SAFEWHISTLE to email me promotional information
- I authorize SAFEWHISTLE to share my information with SAFEWHISTLE select promotional partners.